5. House Youth (Friday Evening Group) - A group for the Upper Primary & Lower High School young people (Years 6 - 10)
House Youth was established in term 1 2017 to cater for School Years 6-10 – the Upper Primary School and Lower High School young people.
It is held on a Friday afternoon in St George’s Hall Victor St , Birkdale following Little Heroes – younger Primary School group during school term.
House Youth commences at 6:00pm, finishes at 8:00pm and includes dinner. Members of the church will prepare some home cooked meals to serve to the participants.
The House Youth program includes a wide range of creative and lively activities during each term.
It is set to be an awesome, energetic group, with great games and activities each week to get you thinking and “pumped-up” for discovering more about the Bible and Jesus Christ.
Hope to see you there !!
House Youth is co-ordinated and run by our Youth and Children’s Minister – Jess and a team of experienced volunteers who work together to make each afternoon safe, fun and exciting. The volunteers use their varying experience and skills to encourage the young people in all the activities run during the term, so that the young people themselves grow in confidence, experience and skills.
All volunteers have Blue Card accreditation.
Please come and have fun with us! A gold coin donation is requested each week.
For further information use the contact us form.
Youth and Children's Groups
- 3. Young People and God (Sunday Morning Group) - YPAG: for older youth in Grades 6 – 10.
- 1. Mainly Music Group (Mondays) - from birth to 4 years old
- 6. Beginner's Bible For Kids - The Christmas Story (Nativity)
- YouVersion - Bible for Kids App
- 4. Little Heroes (Friday Afternoon Group) - for Lower Primary School children
- 2. Kids for Christ (Sunday Morning Group) - KfC: for Children 3 - 6 years and Primary School age