Olde English Fair - Sat 11th May 2019
Hear Ye! Hear Ye!The Parish of Waterloo Bay will be holding its annual Fair on the on Saturday 11th May 2019, from 8am – 2pm at St George’s Church, Cnr Thorne Rd & Victor St.
What a wonderful day it it will be.
With entertainment, from the:
- Belswagger Morris Dancers;
- Companie of Knights Bachelor;
- Prima Spada Fencing displays and free training sessions;
- Women in History including “Queen Isobella of Spain” playing the irish Harp whilst singing traditional songs;
- Rendezvous and Re-enactment Section of the Sporting Shooters Association of Australia;
- local school choirs and ensembles; and
- the amazing Puppetrix Punch and Judy shows
running throughout the day all add to the wonderful and vibrant atmosphere.
For a 5 minute overview of the 2017 fair watch the clip below:
Mark your diaries now for a walk back in time and a memorable experience.!